Folks,
   I have a need for an ftp server where users send in files. Original
intention was to run a quartz scheduled job to sweep customer's upload
directory and process (convert, persist etc..,) it using my servlet.

Ever since I saw Apache FTPServer, I am thinking about a different pattern.
As the customer completes uploads, an ftplet can get the file uploaded and
send it to the servlet for processing. This way there is no need for a
scheduler component in the architecture. Is this feasible?

Also, can I get access to the file uploaded in the ftplet code (override for
onUploadEnd)

Thanks
Praseed