Hello Danilo,

 You can set the log levels individually according to the logger name
(which usually is equal to the name of the class that instantiated the
logger) . Something like this should be possible:

 com.your.enterpise.yourapp = DEBUG
 org.apache.ftpserver = ERROR

See the log4j/jul/logback documentation for the specific syntax for
your logging package.