I agree with nilkas here for your use case. Still, are you sure you
don't need to store the file? I think there are a number of reasons,
mainly traceability, for you to keep those files as 'a backup' or in
case the file cannot be parsed.  I would rather have a copy of the
file that failed so I can check what the problem was.

Cheers,

 David