Hello.

Yesterday I downloaded and installed version 1.06 and copied over the
files res/conf/ftpd.xml and res/conf/users.properties from my version 1.04
res/conf folder.

When I start the new version, my remote ftp client can not connect - the
error I see in cuteFTP is "The host server actively refused to connect".

If I start the old version instead, my remote client continues to connect
without error.

I've attached a copy of the ftpd.xml file as a text file. (I changed the
IP address of my server for security)

Are there any additional changes I need to make in order for version 1.06
to use the same configuration as version 1.04 ?

Gerry Matte   ge...@gerrymatte.ca

250-383-2466 http://www.gerrymatte.ca <http://www.gerrymatte.ca/>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
        <!--
                Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or
more
                contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed
with
                this work for additional information regarding copyright
ownership.
                The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License,
Version
                2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in
compliance
                with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
                http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by
                applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed
under the
                License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES
OR
                CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
License for
                the specific language governing permissions and limitations
under the
                License.
        -->
<server xmlns="http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/spring/v1";
        xsi:schemaLocation="http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/spring/v1
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/ftpserver-1.0.xsd";
        id="myServer"
        anon-enabled="false"
        max-logins="10"
        max-login-failures="124"
        login-failure-delay="125"

<listeners>
        <nio-listener name="default" port="2121">
                <ssl>
                        <keystore file="./res/ftpserver.jks"
password="password" />
                </ssl>
                <data-connection idle-timeout="60">
                    <active enabled="false"/>
                    <passive ports="2122-2149" external-address="99.99.99.99" />
                </data-connection>
                </nio-listener>
        </listeners>
        <file-user-manager file="./res/conf/users.properties"
encrypt-passwords="true" />
</server>