Removing the ftplet worked.  I was using it because I would like to capture
the output of the server to display in a status window and could not figure
out another way.  Is there a better way to do that?

Thanks,

TRAVIS BOWEN
Staff Software Engineer
IBM Systems & Technology Group, Client Enablement & Systems Assurance

 Phone: 520-799-4612 | Mobile: 520-975-1526
    IBM
 E-mail: tbo...@us.ibm.com
                                                                         9000 S
Rita Rd