Hello,

I've been trying to set up ftpd 1.0.6 on a windows machine and use the
users.properties and ftpd-typical.xml configuration as a starting point.  I am
able to launch ftpd.exe and use the XML file as the configuration file, but
cannot authenticate and cannot add users.  The documentation is pretty sparse
and the page attempting to detail how to add a user from the command line
provides commands that do not work.  The command provided is:

https://mina.apache.org/ftpserver-project/managing_users.html

java -cp
ftpserver-core-1.0.0-M4.jar;ftplet-api-1.0.0-M4.jar;mina-core-2.0.0-M3.jar;
    [slf4j-api-1.5.2.jar;<br>slf4j-simple-1.5.2.jar
    [ org.apache.ftpserver.main.AddUser path/to/your/config.xml

I have attempted to run this command (but changed the version number to 1.0.6
as directed) but it fails.  slf4j-simple-1.5.2.jar does not exist.  I've tried
with and without the apparent type of <br> in the middle of the command as
well. What is the proper way to add/configure/delete users via command line?
Is there a more complete documentation set available?  I am not a Java dev,
just looking for a CLI controllable SFTP server to configure and use.

Thanks!

Alan