Hi,

i would like to integrate Apache Mina FTP Server into my project for integration tests. I need to add some files to it, which should be downloaded and then processed. The files i want to use in the integration tests are located in the resources. Is it correct that i have to implement FileSystemView and set that on the ServerFactory.setFileSystem ?

I used another library which was able to do something like that: ftpServer.addFile(inputStreamFromResourcesFile, "/path/where/to/put/the/file")

Something like a virtual file system. Does apache mina ftp have something like that? Unfortunately, the documentation is very limited when it comes to embedding the ftp server and file handling and it feels a bit overkill to implement FileSystemView.

Thanks!

Oli