Hi Fuelers,

Here is a brief update of the meeting we had today.

Lukasz Oles has seen some issues with UI work from Vitaly Kramskikh
working with keystone, but should be resolved soon. Direct API calls
work correctly with Keystone tokens. There are also issues with
nailgun-agent anonymous updates as well. Other than that, keystone
integration with Nailgun is moving well.

Kamil Sambor has Fuel CLI work underway, but it's not tested. Review
request here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102795/
OSTF integration work is behind schedule and not started. Extra
assistance from Fuel Python team is probably needed here or we will
likely miss Feature Freeze date on this.

Code reviews from myself and Lukasz that need to be merged (in order) are:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/98814/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/101446/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102043/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102045/

We will merge keystone to master before nailgun authentication is done
and functional, but it will not break deployment.

I have no update at this time from Vitaly Kramskikh about Fuel UI
work. Hopefully he can reply to this message with his status.

Best Regards,
Matthew Mosesohn