Mr. Auernheimer,

That's true. I'm not a hacker.

Also, sorry for not clarifying that I use mrxisaplant too.

Here is more correspondance received from your mom (added paragraph breaks):

Actually, Andrew has no relationship to designadventures or sealpac. Years
ago before sealpac came the US market, Andrew grabbed the domain name
(before we knew anything about his mental issues). We want it back. We
didn't even remember until this week that his name was on it as we paid for
several years in advance and the recent renewal was paid by credit card.
Design Adventures is my little interior design business-never had a thing to
do with Andrew. Design Adventures and Sealpac have nothing to do with Andrew
and have never done business with Andrew. In fact, even as parents we have
never financially supported him since he left home. Years ago our
communication with him was come home, get help, go to school and we will
then and only then support you. He refused.

 Andrew was never abused or neglected. When he lived with us he was a
totally different person, prior to his substance abuse issues. He became a
different person in Cal. He had to get as far away from us as he could to
participate in this kind of behavior because we would have called the cops
and kicked his ass to the curb.

 From his postings he is deranged and a drug addict. We are not asking for
sympathy for him. Andrew has been detained by the FBI twice this year? They
didn't do anythin...@#!!! I don't know what the strategy should be for you
or I if the FBI won't do anything to stop him and we can't find him.
You don't want to call the FBI and we don't care if you do, if they need to
they will contact you. Andrew's name has been available online for years so
it never even occurred to me to disclose his name but I also spoke to law
enforcement a year ago so even they knew.

There are so many crazies on the
web just like Andrew and we simply stopped trying with him when he went to
California years ago. He would not give us his address or location.
Truthfully, until about a year ago we didn't even know about this ugly,
racist rhetoric because we weren't wasting our days looking.

Many years ago
he was online railing against Bill O'Reilly and the far right and saying
anything to inflame. He used to be a radical liberal. I think he is so crazy
now that he might be convinced that martians are ruining his life, not Jews.
He's nuts. Sadly he is not alone. I could not believe, when I finally got
wind of his livejournal, how many people were posting horrible things in
agreement. I felt physically sick. All of those people are also a danger and
who knows who those people are. They were smart enough to not post their own
photos and link their real names to their ugly words. They may be more of a
danger because we don't know who they are.