On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Thor (Hammer of God)
<t...@hammerofgod.com> wrote:
> I am constantly amazed at posts like this where you make yourself sound like
> some sort of statistical genius because you were "able to predict" that since
> last year was %243, that this year would be %243.  Wow.  Really?

I agree that the post is a bit pompous...however:

> And for the record, these claims of 'inherent insecurity' in Windows are
> simply ignorant.  If you are still running Windows 95 that's your problem.
> Do a little research before post assertions based on 10 or 20 year old issues.

> This smacks of the classic troll, where you say things like "nothing that
> Microsoft makes is secure and it never will be"

But...it is true that nothing Microsoft (or anyone, perhaps) makes is
secure. And given that Microsoft has a decades long history of far
worse than industry average security I think it is pretty reasonable
to surmise that Windows will never be secure.

> and then go on to say how easy it is to migrate, and how it's free, with only
> a one off cost, and how to move off of .NET.

We migrated. With only a one off cost. Been a few years now. Business
is looking good.

> Obvious "predictions," ignorant assumptions, and a total lack of any true
> understanding of business computing.  Yep, "troll."

Trollish but not entirely wrong.

BMF