Oh and this guy Shadown seems pretty knowledgeable too.

BTW now I have to read what is this about,lets see...

Alright, from TFA:

"That means that a door was open for anyone to upload any file of
choice. Whether this is a security vulnerability or not, I will leave
that to your discretion"

Not even you are sure this is a real vulnerability. It is not.