On 17 Mar 2014 13:39, "Źmicier Januszkiewicz" <ga...@tut.by> wrote:

> Especially considering that all three use Tor to post on the list. I
wonder why.
> Other header/content details can be interesting as well...

Good catch, I didn't even remember checking the headers.
Have a look at the comments posted in the softpedia article - I can smell
more dirty socks in there.

And for even more fun read his interview:
http://m.softpedia.com/softpedia-interview-nicholas-lemonias-on-satellite-communication-vulnerabilities-420589.html

He even posted it to this list but no one noticed it:
http://marc.info/?l=full-disclosure&m=139076233105401&w=2