FunnyJokes <http://jokesfunny.wordpress.com/>  Answering Machine
Messages

Hi, this is Stephanie's answering machine. If you're the phone company
asking for money, stop bugging her, she'll send it sooner or later.

If you're a TV company advertising TVs, she already has a TV with every
channel known to man, and several known to monkeys.

If you called for any other reasons, please hang up the phone, start
screaming, and run to the nearest shoe store. When you get there, ask
them for a cheeseburger. (This probably won't help you, but we'll always
have something to laugh about when we're bored.)

Answering Machine Messages
<http://jokesfunny.wordpress.com/2009/01/03/answering-machine-messages/>