Funny Jokes

More New Millennium Office Terminology

STRESS PUPPY: A person who seems to thrive on being stressed out and whiny.

TOURISTS: People who take training classes just to get a vacation from their
jobs.

TREEWARE: Hacker slang for documentation or other printed material.

UMFRIEND: A personal relation of dubious standing or a concealed intimate
relationship, as in "This is Dylan, my ... um ... friend."

UNINSTALLED: Euphemism for being fired. Heard on the voice-mail of a vice
president at a downsizing computer firm: "You have reached the number of an
Uninstalled Vice President. Please dial our main number and ask the operator
for assistance. *(Syn: decruitment.)

XEROX SUBSIDY: Euphemism for swiping free photocopies from one's workplace.

YUPPIE FOOD STAMPS: The ubiquitous $20 bills spewed out of ATMs everywhere.
Often used when trying to split the bill after lunch, "We each owe $8, but all
anybody's got are yuppie food stamps."

404: Someone who's clueless. From the World Wide Web error message "404 Not
Found," meaning that the requested document could not be located. "Don't bother
asking him; He's 404, man."

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/