http://jokesfunny.wordpress.com/

Boss said to secretary : For a week we will go abroad, so make arrangement.

Secretary makes a call to her husband: For a week my boss and I will be going
abroad, you look after yourself.

Husband makes a call to his secret lover : My wife is going abroad for a week,
so lets spend the week together.

Secret lover makes a call to a small boy whom she is giving private tuitions :
I have work for a week, so you need not come for class.

Small boy makes a call to his grandfather : Grandpa, for a week I don't have
class 'coz my teacher is busy.  Lets spend the week together.

Grandpa (the 1st boss) makes a call to his secretary : This week I am spending
my time with my grandson.  We cannot attend that meeting.

Secretary makes a call to her husband : This week my boss has some work, we
cancelled our trip.

Husband makes a call to the secret lover : We cannot spend this week together,
my wife has cancelled her trip.

Secret lover makes a call to the small boy whom she is giving private tuitions
: This week we will have class as usual.

Small boy makes a call to his grandfather : Grandpa, my teacher said this week
I have to attend class. Sorry I can't give you company.

Grandpa makes a call to his secretary : Don't worry this week we will attend
that meeting, so make arrangement.
Fully and finally confused?????????

This is called deadlock!!!