Hi Alex, thanks for your quick response. I did what you said to do.

In the Fonts.err file, I have an error:

"Warning: Font Encoding 'Central European (Mac OS)' not supported in font
'Collegiate-Normal'."

In the Fonts.ini file, it doesn't even list the font name that I need.

Can I do anything to make this font work? I have put the font in the
actual FusionPro Font folder, under Library > Printable > Fonts. There is
a font that is similar, but the customer has already approved this piece
and I'd really hate to change it at this point. The other font is also not
nearly as nice.

I tried changing the font extension too, from TTF to OTF. It doesn't help.

~Summer

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
FusionPro 5.0 Now Available!

Variable text on a curve and soft drop-shadows for variable text

LIMITED TIME upgrade offer of $299 per license for current customers:
http://fusionpro.printable.com/store/upgrade

New licenses available for $599 each at:
http://fusionpro.printable.com/store/

All FusionPro 5.0 customers to receive FusionPro 5.1 with
Adobe Acrobat 8 and InDesign CS3 support when released for FREE.
--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]