>Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:23:13 -0400 (EDT)
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (joan/ted schmidt)
>Subject: Amnesty
>Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>If you wish to have your names added to those signatures who support the
>UN's Declaration of Human rights you can send an e mail to:
>
>                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>with your name and the following message: "I support the rights and freedoms
>in the Universal declaration of human rights for all people everywhere."
>
>your name will be one which will be carried through the streets of Paris to
>UN leaders meeting there on Human Rights Day, Dec. 10, 1998.
>
>Please forward to friends.

*  Brian McAndrews, Practicum Coordinator        *
*  Faculty of Education, Queen's University      *
*  Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6                     *
*  FAX:(613) 545-6307  Phone (613) 545-6000x4937 *
*  e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            *
*   'Reexamine everything you've been told,      *
*     and disregard everything that insults      *
*     your soul' Walt Whitman                    *