At 1:43 PM +0001 2/24/99, Anthony Judge wrote:

Rather than argue the merits of the case for or against genetic
modification, why not create a Genetic Hazard Reassurance Fund?

BE:
Tony, before I'd think of an insurance policy for hazardous materials I'd think harder of eliminating the hzard. I woouldn't be particulrly happy to be a vegetable and have my family rich because on any hazard.

I don't hink a reassurance fund paid by the tobacco comanies would have solved the problem.
PEOPLE ARE NOT THE PROBLEMS. THEY ARE THE SOLUTIONS .
IF THE PEOPLE LEAD, THE LEADERS WILL FOLLOW.
Bill Ellis
TRANET
PO BOX 567
Rangeley ME 04970-0567 USA