> >Netcorps-2000
> >International Opportunity
> >
> >Please quote reference number NET98013 on all correspondence.
> >
> The Centre for Community and Enterprise Networking (C\CEN) of the
> University College of Cape Breton <http://ccen.uccb.ns.ca> is recruiting
> placements for our Netcorps-2000 Project.  These placements will be for
> 4-6 month terms pending budgetary approval.
>
> >Netcorps-2000 is an initiative of C\CEN with the support of the United
> >Nations Development Program (UNDP), Industry Canada and the Canadian
> >International Development Agency (CIDA) to assist development of the
> Internet internationally, within the UN system and in UNDP member states.
>
> This current project, developed, administered and implemented by C\CEN,
> will place technically skilled young Canadians in UNDP offices in the
> Asia Pacific region for a work term of 4 to 6 months.
>
> >This opportunity is open to Canadians generally between 18- 30 years of
> >age who are registered on the National Graduate Registry.
> >
> >Applicants should have proven knowledge of Internet technology and of the
> >WindowsNT environment, including modem setup and connectivity
> >implementation; ability to work in an environment with limited technical
> >support; ability to design and hold informal IT training workshops;
> and good communication skills.  Other IT skills such as Web page creation
> will be considered an asset along with the willingness to travel
> internationally.
> >
> >Qualified candidates should send a letter of application quoting the
> >reference number, a curriculum vitae and the names, addresses and telephone
> >numbers of three references to Director, Human Resources, University
> >College of Cape Breton, PO Box 5300, Sydney, Nova Scotia, B1P 6L2.
> >Fax number (902)563-1458.  Applications must be received no later than
> >4 pm Friday, February 6, 1998.  Please visit our web site to view other
> >position vacancies - http://www.uccb.ns.ca
> >

> >Alana Serroul
> >Human Resources Secretary
> >University College of Cape Breton
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Michael Gurstein, Ph.D.
ECBC/NSERC/SSHRC Associate Chair in the Management of Technological Change
Director:  Centre for Community and Enterprise Networking (C\CEN)
University College of Cape Breton, POBox 5300, Sydney, NS, CANADA B1P 6L2
Tel.  902-539-4060 (o)      902-562-1055 (h)      902-562-0119 (fax)
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]          http://ccen.uccb.ns.ca