Durant wrote:

> Sorry Ray, I cannot possibly deal with long
> posts like this. The few paragraphs I did read were
> totally incomprehensible to me... Oncc I retire
> I'll have more time... meanwhile, if it is not
> possible to sum it up, I have to leave it...
> (I have to make a living... If anyone offers me some
> money for discussing stuff on the net full-time,
> please do, I think I just found my true vocation...)
>
> Eva

Eva,

I do remember a verse from a song that I sang thirty years
ago and if I remember it correctly would speak to the feelings
of the moment, that is if you can consider FW as a substitute
for that place of memory.

The poet is Ady Endre.
from:
Egyedül  A Tengerrel.

Tengerpart, alkony, kis hotelszoba.
Elment, nem látom többe már soha
Egy virágot a pamlagon hagyott,
Megölelem az ócska pamlagot,

Though I don't speak Hungarian I do remember the
wonderful way the sounds tumbled from my mouth,
as well as the beautiful images.   I'm sure they mean
much more to you and I envy that.

Thank you,

REH