PLEASE STOP AND READ

***********
At 09:49 AM 1/29/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Please sign and pass on if you feel comfortable doing so:

SNIP
**************

Wed 27 Jan 99
Hi All,

Last week I received this same chain letter from another source.

Being curious about why there was no authority referenced in the above
noted e-mail, no information as to the petition's disposition, nor about
the ambiguous instructions provided with it, I sent a message to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asking: "Where, when, and to whom will this
petition be presented?" The reply follows:

Doug
******