Thomas:

Yep, (Desire is a driving force for making things better.)  and Greko said
that greed is good.  The results are all around us and growing all the time
- the direct result of desire fanned by advertising.

It appears that not only do you like to be controlled by your desires but
your dog - the result of one of your desires also controls your activities.
Now as to impulses ----?

The above is an attempt at humor - not sarcasm.

Respectfully,

Thomas Lunde
--