Hi Douglas & all,

Fear not, you're not alone.

As far as I could figure out from 2 years of reading Wes Burt's
'solution' posts, a re-distribution or tithing of a greater % of
national income is his key. I love to skim his posts now, looking for
new (to me) historic references, as my background in history is rather
shallow. The biblical references I ignore as I do all religious dogma.

I've yet to convince Wes that natural wealth(the pie)has been shrinking
as the human population has QUADRUPLED in 99 years. Equal slices of an
insufficient pie result in maximum mortality and suffering. The
cornucopian fallacy denies natural limits and the value (instrumental or
intrinsic, take your choice) of biodiversity. Credits/tokens provide
relative power to acquire/consume slices of the pie; they provide no
sustenance, shelter,...themselves. Changing %s creates no new wealth. As
I recently posted, it can accelerate consumption and misery in the
future.

Steve