Chris,

Are you serious about this?    There are a lot of Scientologists in
the arts and I don't find them anymore of a problem than the regular
church groups with calls for public support in sending the poor to
parochial schools.    Can Scientology be any worse than church abused
orphans of a generation ago in Quebec?    Abuse where technology
meant for the insane was used on sane orphans to keep them in line?

If you want to complain about any one group with an agenda then you
have to, IMO, do the same about the rest as well.    It is good to point it
out but I'm sure the NSA knows already and is in the business of making
everyone more paranoid about each other.    So the point here is to
tell the story and remember that each group is busy trying to do the other
under.   The trick is to get out of the way of both elephants and hyenas.

REH