Subj:    Re: My post, "The Market Price Noosphere Of A Free Society"
Date:   01/04/2000 11:54:38 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:   WesBurt
CC: WesBurt
BCC:    [EMAIL PROTECTED],
BCC:    deleted by WSB

Good morning, Chris Basten,

I would have done my best to answer any question you might have asked.
Instead, you have set yourself up as a card carrying Devious Defender of
the Status Quo (DDotSQ) by writing:

Wes.

a short time ago I wrote to you re the incomprehensible nature of your
mailing list postings.As a person with a reasonable grasp of the
complexities of the world I couldn't for the life of me get a handle on what
the hell you were on about. you suggested in a most patronising manner
that were I to check out material on your website even an ignoramus
such as myself would be enlightened.

sorry bubba but it didn't happen. I couldn't make head or tail out of what
I can only describe as crypto scientific gobbledegook.

We have a place here in Sydney called The Domain where people with
an axe to grind stood up on a  box or whatever and harangued passersby
with their "proof" that an advanced civilisation lived inside a hollow earth
or we should all wear hats lined with tinfoil so that the C.I.A. couldn't
control our thoughts. with all respect I think those peoples assertion. were
 slightly more founded in reality than your own.

cheers.

Christopher Basten

Chris,

If you were trying for an intellectual put-down, you have been preceded
by experts.  Consider the following, by an old-fashioned DDotSQ, who
leaves a double space between each sentence and capitalizes the first
word of each sentence:

Subj:   the usual