----------
From: "john courtneidge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Best News of 99 Arrives - just in time!
Date: Fri, Dec 31, 1999, 1:58 PM

Dear Friends, all,

    (Apologies to any that dislike multiple cc's, but this news seems
mega-important.)

First of all, my love to you all.

Secondly: my thanks to all, for all their postings of the year.

Finally, the following is a Letter To The Editor about the news:

    'that Pakistan's Supreme Court has ruled "interest un-Islamic" '

and

    ' "the country must introduce an interest-free economic system
    by 2001." '

Wow!

Thanks to all who helped bring this about.

Abundant hugs