Thanks for this fwd., Mike.

I just want to point out that that the "Growth Paradigm" is still the
proferred solution here for the ills of human health, habitat
degradation, and societies in general.

> Poverty Reduction and Growth Facility... Africa should be able to reach sustained
>annual
> growth rates of six to seven percent, rather than the current four to five
> percent,

A doubling of Africa's GDP won't increase the aquifers, forests,
fisheries, topsoil, etc. on the continent. A diversion of energy from
resource mining to sustainable economic & agricultural practices, for
example, could improve well-being with no increase on GDP.

Steve