----- Original Message -----
To: Removed from Forwarded message
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 12:50 PM

copy of forwarded letter, March 31, 2000

Dear Friends,
As you may know, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was an anti-Semitic book written by the Czarist secret service early in this century, that has been supremely and fatally successful in spreading the theory of an international Jewish conspiracy to take over the world and harm non-Jews. It is today a best seller among neo-Nazis, and in such countries as Jordan, Syria, Egypt and among the Palestinians. Experts on anti-Semitism see it as one of the most dangerous books ever written, responsible for the loss of untold Jewish life.

Amazon.com has chosen to sell this book. That is their right, although legitimate booksellers in America do not sell it. What is absolutely immoral and irresponsible, is that they review the book positively, saying that it has not been proven to be a "hoax" -- that is, that it can be read as a valid expose of the Jewish plot to destroy everyone else.

The president of Amazon was informed about this problem, and nothing has been done to remove the review. I would not shop in a store that sells neo-Nazi hate literature. I will never buy a book from Amazon.com again, and I urge you to do the same, and to let them know why.

Neil Yancovitch
p.s. please forward this letter to everyone on your email list. It is vitally important that Amazon realize that the Canadian/American public will not support pandering to neo-Nazis for profit.