-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Harry Pollard
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 11:40 PM
To: 'Christoph Reuss'; futurework@fes.uwaterloo.ca
Subject: RE: [Futurework] London Assassins were Trained in Israel

Chris,

What would you do if someone in a heavy overcoat on a hot
day - someone who was under your surveillance - went into
the subway and boarded a train, soon after similar
situations in which bombs had been exploded killing 50
people?

You needn't answer, for you are never faced with that
situation.

It's always easy - for a non-player - to complain at
mistakes made by those who are trying to save multiple
casualties and must think and act quickly.

Harry

Henry George School of Social Science
of Los Angeles
Box 655  Tujunga  CA 91042