On Tue, 12 Jun 2007, Darryl or Natalia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Looks and smells like Tesla, or predecessors, reapplied...I couldn't
> save a scrap of it to draft, but if interested in a possible un-wiring
> of parts of your home or office...
>
> Natalia

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_

Your link was broken as received, but it looks like you're talking
about
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=460602&in_page_id=1965

(we'll see if that one comes through)

This has to do with Tesla only to the degree that he had a rather
befuddled notion of sending power via broadcast. Unfortunately
his failure to grasp the math of Maxwell's equations, even after
Hertz elaborated them to show how they described the transmission
of electromagnetic energy, meant that his proposals were all
inherently unworkable.

Meanwhile, those who do understand how electromagnetism works
have been making use of this idea for decades. There are many
stories of people living near large HV transmission lines,
who, rather than simply suffering from lowered property values,
have wrapped their homes in a liner coil which coupled with
the EM field of the power lines, and transformed that field
into useable power for their home, while simultaneously shielding
the home from any detrimental effects which might be due to
the field. In fact, I'm surprised you're not horrified by
the health implications of saturating your living space
with high intensity EM fields.

[EDIT: Just noticed there is a link to a reader comments page
at the bottom, and besides someone repeating my comment above,
I see the members of the church of Tesla, Martyr, have come
out of the woodwork to repeat their nonsense in endless
repetition there.]

...I hadn't thought about this til right now, but
this would be an excellent response by the folks in Tsawassen
who are currently bent out of shape by the province's intent
to drive the main power line for Vancouver Island through their
backyards. As I recall, the courts have ruled in the past that
utilities can't charge for energy which residents have pulled
out of the air on their own property. The main problem is the
amount of wire required is probably currently prohibitively
expensive.

 -Pete