I'm not sure how directly this relates to the future of work but...

If you're trying to follow developments in the Middle East, this site:

    http://arablinks.blogspot.com/

might be of interest.  The blog posts consist of translations from the
Arabic news media of material generally overlooked or intentionally
omitted by the Western press, along with commentary by the
author/translator.  This is a relatively new site with archives
available dating back to September of last year.  New posts appear
every few days.

I'm not competent to evaluate the writer's analyses or political
erudition so I'd be interested in seeing some comment on the site from
anyone who is.

- Mike

                                                           /V\
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     /( )\