On 9/28/07, Christoph Reuss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <SNIP>

This nonsense has come to dominate the news, politics and everyday lives of
> people
> around the world, and serves to escalate global conflicts with potentially
> (and in some places actually) devastating consequences on civilization as we
> know it, so debunking it is quite ON-topic on this list IMHO.

I can understand the importance of the topic and why one would want to
discuss the topic.
What I asked was "How does this relate to the "purpose" of the list?"

Perhaps I am missing the obvious and I need the lines connected for me. I
still don't see how the posting connects to the purpose of the list.