Culling the herd

   By Sheila Samples
   Online Journal Contributing Writer
   Dec 19, 2007, 00:18

   "Everything you can imagine is real" --Pablo Picasso

In 1974, a year after orchestrating a mass terror bombing of Cambodia
-- after being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize -- Secretary of State
Henry Kissinger and his National Security Council completed ìNational
Security Study Memo 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth
for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.î This document, whose sharp
edges are dulled by page after leaden page of how to reduce
overpopulation in the Third World through birth control and "other"
population-reduction programs, was classified until 1989, but was
almost immediately accepted as US policy, and remains the US
blueprint for ethnic cleansing today.

It is difficult to imagine the staggering number of innocent humans
who have perished through war or famine as a direct result of
Kissinger's half-century obsession with, and lust for, genocide. It's
even more difficult to imagine the cruel indifference with which
Kissinger, and those like him in positions of political and corporate
power -- the elite -- continue to plan the elimination of millions,
even billions. All under the guise of national security, or to spread
freedom . . . democracy . . .

Kissinger targeted a number of "key countries" whose populations, he
said, must be curtailed and controlled lest they gain economic,
political and military strength, and thus threaten US strategic
interests. "Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign
policy towards the Third World," Kissinger said, "because the US
economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from
abroad, especially from less developed countries.î

Then, as now, any nation refusing to surrender its natural resources
was an ominous threat to our national security and was dealt with
initially through birth control and other population-reduction
programs such as food rationing. But that was too slow for Kissinger,
for Brent Scowcroft who replaced Kissinger as national security
adviser and was put in charge of thinning out the Third World
population, and for his eager enabler, CIA Director George H.W. Bush
who trotted like a love-starved puppy at Kissinger's heels for decades.

At first, they used food as "an instrument of national power" to
coerce the dumb masses to stop copulating and populating, and then as
a deadly weapon because widespread famine not only dealt death
quicker, but it was cost-effective. And it made more sense. Like
Kissinger said, "To give food aid to a country just because they
[sic] are starving is a pretty weak reason."

If we could imagine the suffering endured by victims of such perverse
inhumanity, we might feel a twinge of outrage or, as George
Washington so succinctly put it, a "little spark of celestial fire
called conscience." Or not. Perhaps we are so far removed from
reality because our minds cannot grasp the horror of that reality.
Those who seek to destroy the denizens of this planet are totally
without compassion or remorse. They are grotesque mutants who kill
indiscriminately in their relentless drive for world conquest and
domination.

It's naive to think the carnage will stop once predators such as
Kissinger, Alexander Haig, Robert McNamara, George H.W. Bush, and
other One World advocates, many of whom are in their 80s or 90s, are
no longer in our midst. With the release of thousands of tons of
depleted uranium in both Bush Gulf wars and Afghanistan, they have
poisoned food, water and air, and turned the entire region into
massive radioactive death camps. Without fear of accountability, they
have ensured the slow, agonizing extermination of entire populations,
to include the American military, whom Kissinger views as "dumb,
stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" -- and their
families -- that will continue for many generations.

We're like herds of cattle, grazing placidly, unable or unwilling to
imagine that we might share the same fate as the millions throughout
the Third World targeted by the elite as "bottom feeders,"
contributing nothing -- eating into their profit -- gluttons who must
be dispensed with. Any rancher or farmer will tell you that it's good
business to cull the herd for a variety of reasons, such as market
outlook, cash flow, or just to maintain a healthier, more easily
controlled mass of cattle. It makes no sense to keep problem cows,
the elderly, the ill or nonproductive around. There comes a time when
you must cut your losses and cull the herd.

There are those who, unlike Kissinger and his co-conspirators, are
not interested in profit or power, but believe fervently that human
population is destroying the planet. Perhaps the most outspoken is
University of Texas evolutionary scientist Dr. Eric R. Pianka, who
gave a speech in March 2006 advocating the elimination of 90 percent
of Earth's population.

According to Forrest M. Mims III, chairman of the Environmental
Science Section of the Texas Academy of Science and the editor of The
Citizen Scientist, Pianka shrugged aside war and famine -- too slow
-- and said "the most efficient and fastest way to kill the billions
that must soon die" is disease. Pianka advocates airborne Ebola
because, he explained, "it is highly lethal, and it kills in days,
instead of years."

Pianka drew rounds of enthusiastic applause throughout his speech,
and a standing ovation when he threw in the Bird Flu for good
measure, and quipped gleefully, "We need to sterilize everybody on
the Earth." Five hours later, the university presented Pianka with a
plaque, not for winning hands down as "Mad Scientist of the Year,"
but in recognition of his being named 2006 Distinguished Texas
Scientist.

It doesn't take a wild imagination to know that genocide is real, and
it's underway in America. The most blatant example is the barbaric
response to Hurricane Katrina victims -- withholding food, blocking
aid, ignoring those clinging to rooftops while crying out in vain for
help, leaving corpses to float in the flooded streets or to rot in
the Superdome. If you start with the poor, minorities, elderly, the
ill or nonproductive, the culling becomes much easier the next time
around. Those who wait become inured to the inhumanity and, rather
than rise up against it, breathe sighs of relief that it's others and
not them who are rounded up and herded to the slaughterhouse.

Imagine what life would be like if the Food and Drug Administration
did not ensure the safety of our food chain . . . if our creeks and
rivers were polluted by sewage and industrial waste . . . if vaccines
forced on our children caused mental deficiencies, even death . . .
if mothers were afraid to breast-feed their babies because the
environmental toxin perchlorate present in our food and water supply
accumulates in mother's milk . . . if our air was contaminated . . .
if we had a government cold-hearted enough to withhold food and aid
from the needy and health care from poor children . . . if we were
spied upon and incarcerated, tortured, disappeared without charges . . .

Oh yeah. I forgot. That is what our life is like. All that, and more,
is grinding relentlessly away at our safety, our health and our lives.

We have the power to remove these madmen. They are criminals under
Articles II and III of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and
Punishment of Genocide, and they must pay for their crimes. One more
year wherein millions more throughout the world are slaughtered is,
as they say, not an option.

The culling must stop, even if we are forced to stampede. They must
be impeached. Go here, here, and here and take action.

--------

Sheila Samples is an Oklahoma writer and a former civilian US Army
Public Information Officer. She is a regular contributor for a
variety of Internet sites. Contact her at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://oldthinkernews.com/Articles/oldthinker%20news/coercive_population_con
trol.htm

Coercive population control: from the mouth of Frank Notestein

   Old-thinker news | Dec. 19, 2007
   By Daniel Taylor

Frank Notestein (1902 - 1983) was one of the most influential
population control activists and demographers of the 20th century.
His work led to the establishment of demography as an academic
discipline. He worked as the first director of the population
division of the United Nations, was instrumental in the founding of
John D. Rockefeller's Population Council in 1952, and was a director
of population research at Princeton University. [1]

In a paper written by Notestein in 1969 titled "The Problem of
Population Control," he outlines a strategy of quickening the pace of
depopulation. Notestein admits that economic modernization would
"...bring the birthrate down automatically." However, he goes on to
state that more drastic measures must be taken because in his opinion
this method would not be fast enough. "coercion" and the "institution
of a totalitarian regime" are Notestein's solutions.

"...The need for an early reduction of the birthrate is acute.
Birthrates in the past have fallen most rapidly in the context of
modernization and social-economic change. But there is nothing in the
European experience to suggest that we must rely solely on gradual
and automatic changes in society. One often meets the glib
generalization, particularly in the underdeveloped countries, that it
is only necessary to concentrate on social and economic modernization
since it is well known that we can rely on these processes to bring
the birthrate down automatically. The argument neglects the time-span
required for such an adjustment... Even if we could be assured of
rapid social and economic development the lag in transition between
reduction of death rates and the reduction of birth rates poses
enormous problems of population growth."

Notestein continues,

"...even if successful, voluntary family planning programs cannot be
expected to resolve the world population dilemma. Even in the more
developed countries, and notably in the United States, surveys show
couples desiring more children than are necessary for replacement...
Thus we cannot rely on the self-interested choices of individual
couples to met society's needs. The only acceptable goal is zero rate
of growth because any rate of growth continued long enough leads to
astronomical figures. Given existing preferences in family size,
governments must go beyond voluntary family planning. To achieve zero
rate of population growth governments will have to do more than
cajole; they will have to coerce."

"The logical target for legal and institutional pressures is the
family: pressures to postpone marriages; economic pressures and
inducements for married women to work outside the home; provision of
free abortions for all women requesting them; downgrading of familial
roles in comparison with extrafamilial roles; and restriction of
housing and consumer goods... Such institutional changes supply
motivation for family limitation and the provision of free abortions
affords a means. The implications of such major institutional changes
go far beyond population control. The family is the basic social unit
of society and its major institution for the socialization of the
children... to impose more drastic changes on a large scale implies
many risks, not least to the regime that undertakes them. The price
for this type of population control may well be the institution of a
totalitarian regime." [2]

Citation:

[1] "Notestein, Frank W." Encyclopedia of Population. Ed. Dennis
Hodgson. Vol 2. p. 696-697. Available online at: <http://
www.faculty.fairfield.edu/faculty/hodgson/Courses/so184/popdocs/
EofPNotestein.pdf>

[2] Ed. Hauser, Philip Morris. The Population Dilemma. Prentice-Hall,
Englewood Cliffs, N.J. 1969. pages 145 - 166