By attempting to deploy coordinated human intelligence to
restrain the invisible hand of the market, Democrats presume to
moral responsiblity for their acts.

Republicans, since their activities are coerced by
the invisible hand, cannot be held responsible for anything.

Whitewater was morally suspect; Enron was the iron will of
the only empirically real Deity unfolding this
best of all possible worlds.

Clinton was human; Bush is destiny.

As Odysseus replied to the Cyclops after poking
the Cyclops' eye out, when the Cyclops demanded to
know: "Who put my eye out?"  "Nobody [Nemo] put your eye out
[the invisible hand of the free market did it]."
So, when the Cyclops' compeers rushed to his aid
"Who hurt you?" And he replied: "Nobody hurt me" --\
they turned back to their previous business,
since, clearly, no harm had been done.

We are lucky to live in a country where profits are
sufficiently safe that the "people" are allowed
freedom of speech!

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Visit my website ==> http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/