Perhaps a problem I have with my [new, high-end...]
computer will be of some interest:

I have long been wary of prematurely pressing the
"Send" button in my email program, and possibly
broadcasting to the world something I meant for only
one person, or sending something even to the intended
destination but before "thinking better of doing so".

Well, my new computer seems to want to help me
get into trouble.  Sometimes when I just move the
mouse over the "Send" (or other...) button, the
button acts as if I have pressed it already even though
I have not pressed it.  This problem is not
amusing.

This is the computer analog of the Audi "sudden forward
lurch" problem of a few years ago, I think....

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Visit my website ==> http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/