Christoph Reuss wrote:
[snip]
> Meantime the same wattage of solar energy will use zero trucks of fuel.
[snip]

I think that in evaluating solar power, we need to
factor in the production of the solar cells (etc.).

I am no fan of fossil fuel power or nuclear power,
but hydroelectric results in silted-up resevoirs,
and solar power needs solar cells, which I believe are
not yet made of chlorophyl but of
toxic materials.

The only forms of energy that are pollution-free
are conservation and new insights.

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Visit my website ==> http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/