CHECK OUT

Dot.mil by Wm. Arkin  @      http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A49207-2002Aug6.html

and                                  http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A59739-2002Aug8.html

for information on the currently playing Millennium Challenge 02 war games and the real coordinates they are using for “Country X”.

The New Republic lays out 4 basic arguments for a First Strike @   http://www.thenewrepublic.com/doc.mhtml?i=express&s=ackerman080202

Three of the four are flawed; the only one that matters is what to do about WMD?

Slate’s Applebaum from Europe Iraqnophobia @           http://www.msnbc.com/news/791823.asp?0dm=N11RO

Our allies would be more receptive and even jump on the bandwagon if only they were being briefed

McCrory: Shortcuts To Missile Defense @          http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A57401-2002Aug7.html

Rumsfeld’s Pentagon is doing away with oversight of contractor contracts, allowing favorites to get contracts without audits or reviews.

Déjà vu?

None of the above is classified. However, I do have a super secret recipe for bbq sauce.

Karen