From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Cordell.Arthur@;ic.gc.ca]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 2:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Over Bloody Eighty (was Who's afraid of declining population?

Well there seems to be consensus on the need for rationality re: suicide,
assisted or not.  Interesting.  There is almost no other area of life where
rationality rules.  We assume it does.  But it doesn't.

Try marriage.  Decision to have children.  Choice of job.  Location. Choice
of automobile.  Where to go for vacation.   Etc.

arthur