Brad,

At times, I get the faintest inkling from your posts that you don't like George W.

Am I right?

And why?

Brad wrote:

This is great! (Who thought of it?)

It makes perfect sense (except for a couple steps in
the elaboration of the argument which I did not
quite follow...).

I recently have come to speculate that every morning
President Bush picks up the telephone to apprise himself
of the *dial tone of the day*, so that he can verify
before that the phone lines have not
been hijacked, and also to orient himself
to the cardinal directions (left, right,
etc.).  He listens very hard, to
make sure he's got it.

Once he's sure, he is filled with confidence to
lead America to victory over
all axes of evil (and Civil Service work rules, too!).

When I worked in IBM, a friend and I used to refer
to employees who didn't "get it", as:

    Mr. Dialtone

\brad mccormick

Harry Pollard