> A French think-tank, the Institut Francais des Relations
> Internationales, thinks that, for Europe, "A slow but
> inexorable movement onto history's exit ramp is
> foreseeable." ...
> the following article from yesterday's
> paper will be well worth reading.
>
> <<<<
> EUROPE CAN'T BUCK THE MARKET
>
> Hamish McCrae

Thanks, Keith. This is an excellent piece and very central
to the mandate of FW-L!! (If you haven't read this, go back
to Keith's post and do so.) Indeed, I found it the most
clearly written exposition of "political economy" I have
read in a long time and have made a note to check up on
Hamish McCrae - he might help me understand any number of
things that are now obscured in fog.

best wishes,

Stephen Straker

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vancouver, B.C.
[Outgoing mail scanned by Norton AntiVirus]