Hello,

On my system the following commit makes it so fvwm3 -v fails to start
on my system. But fvwm3 works just fine. I tracked the issue to this
commit, as this is the first commit in which fvwm3 -v no longer works
when running startx using a ~/.xsession file to launch fvwm3.

https://github.com/fvwmorg/fvwm3/commit/3f61e78201a452a69c74ccde036e371391e0dfd3

I am unable to figure out what is causing this to no longer work, but
the log file ~/.fvwm/fvwm3-output.log never gets created and
Xorg.0.log says Server terminated successfully (0). Closing log file.
So unsure if fvwm3 is crashing or just exiting for some reason.

jaimos