Scott Smedley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been working on converting the FVWM documentation into DocBook
> format. You can view some preliminary HTML results on-line.
>
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/~scott.fvwm/index.html
>
> The most interesting links, so far, are:
>
> All Commands
> Grouped Commands
> Modules
> FVWM man page
>
> Comments/criticism/feedback most welcome.

That looks really nice.

Does it still generate a reasonable looking man page.
Is the docbook source code much harder to work on that the man page
format?

Is it possible to start including examples like pictures of
windows without totally screwing up the man page generation?

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]