On 14Jan2007 19:21, Dominik Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| I don't know if this feature is *usefull* at all, but I don't know
| any application that makes use of the window group feature.

I have an app here that acts as though it is a window group. But it might not
be - it could just as easily be that the app (which is pretty dodgy) notices
deiconification and withdraws its own windows:-(

I can readily imagine things like the gimp or other
tools-with-floating-widgets being very useful as a window group.
--
Cameron Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer.
Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does
not go nearly as well with pizza.       - Dave Barry