On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, Viktor Griph wrote:
On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, Dominik Vogt wrote:
Most important: the generated man page is still broken.  For
example:

     allbox tab(:); lB lB lB.  T{   T}:T{ depth 8 (256 colors) T}:T{
     depth 4 (16 colors) T} l l l l l l l l l.  T{ PseudoColor T}:T{ 68
     (4 cc + 4 grey) T}:T{ 10 (2 cc + 2 grey) T} T{ GrayScale T}:T{ 64
     regular grey T}:T{ 8 regular grey T} T{ DirectColor T}:T{ 32 (3 cc
     + 5 grey) T}:T{ 10 (2 cc + 2 grey) T}

There are three other places with similar broken formatting in fvwm.1.

I'll look into it if you can give me some hint on how to fix automake for the doc directory on my macbook.

Does that formatting show up in your processed output? It is formatting for tbl(1), which seems to be used by docbook for tables. Is it feasable to require tbl for building fvwm.1? I think it has been around for a long time, but I don't know for how long. GNU roff runs preprocessors automatic, but for compatibility it has to be done at build time.

/Viktor