2008/5/7 Jesús Guerrero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>  They are the following:
>  # XXX:  gtk2 perl bindings require dev-perl/gtk2-perl, worth a dependency?

GTK2 isn't used anywhere in FVWM that I know of -- not even FvwmTabs uses it.

>  # XXX:  gtk perl bindings require dev-perl/gtk-perl, worth a dependency?

Only in terms of FvwmGTK, but I don't think anyone uses it these days.
 I'm hoping it will get dropped at some point.  FvwmDebug can use GTK,
mind...

>  # XXX:  netpbm is used by FvwmScript-ScreenDump, worth a dependency?

Yes, absolutely.  Other programs beside FVWM will use this.

-- Thomas Adam