Sergey Vlasov <v...@altlinux.ru> writes:

> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:46:22 -0400 des...@verizon.net wrote:
>
>> Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:

>> I think it's a bug in the kde config files.
>
> Actually <DefaultLayout> and <Layout> are valid freedesktop menu tags,
> but they are not implemented in fvwm-menu-desktop.  These tags are
> optional, but should be ignored silently instead of printing such
> debug output.

Ah, sorry.

I should have said I think the first line is a bug in the kde config
files.  (The message about kmenuedit.)

I've committed fixes for the Layout and DefaultLayout elements.

If anyone has a system they can test this on,
it would be nice to get some feedback.

Just run fvwm-menu-desktop.  From the command line is okay and look for
error messages.