c...@math.uh.edu writes:

> CVSROOT:      /home/cvs/fvwm
> Module name:  fvwm
> Changes by:   tadam   13/09/16 10:56:58
>
> Modified files:
>       .              : Tag: branch-2_6 ChangeLog
>       fvwm           : Tag: branch-2_6 add_window.c
>
> Log message:
> TitleFormat:  Don't crash for NULL icon name
>
> When using %i on a window which doesn't have an icon name set, don't try and
> dereference that, else FVWM will crash.
>
> That's it, guys!  I am gone from this project.
>
> I hope everything works out.  :)

Like the long list of primary contributors before you,
I (and we) appreciate your efforts.

Hope you've gained something along the way.

My efforts slowed down a long time ago since Fvwm does everything
I want, but I feel obligated to hang on to pay back guys like
you who have contributed so much.

May you find fulfillment in your future endeavors.

--
Dan Espen