On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 8:31 AM, Dominik Vogt <dominik.v...@gmx.de> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 04:18:26PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
>> See branch dv/devel for various patches.
>
> (Feel free to use any of these patches to build a new patch.)

Thanks. I incorporated some of your suggestions.

I have hopefully made fvwm-menu-desktop error out nicer when either
python-xdg or a .menu file is not found.

In additions I have grouped some of your config changes (and some I
had in mind) into a single patch on js/default-config-changes.

Hopefully the commits explain enough, if you have any questions please ask.

happy new year.

jaimos