Hi Everyone:

i have a frustrating issue with fvwm and casting from google's chrome, that maybe somebody has a workaround for.

Normally, under any other WM i've tried (and also on windows), in the chrome browser, choosing "Cast", will pop up a small window that asks the user what device to cast to. Unfortunately in fvwm that little window with those options does not show up.

I've tried both with my config, but also with a very fvwm config such as:
key c  A CM FvwmConsole
key r  A CM Restart
Key u  A CM Exec xterm

If anyone has a work around, that would be much appreciated, as casting, for better or worse, is very useful to me.

thanks!