Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:

> Hi Dan,
>
> Hope everyone's well.  Here in the UK, we're officially allowed out to a pub
> and other places.  But I'm staying clear of all of those for now -- we're
> likely days away from either a local lockdown or a second national wave of
> Covid-19.  I don't want to be undoing the hardwork I've put in to remaining
> healthy!

Hi,

As well as can be.  I'm living by myself so it's maybe tougher than for
some others.  It helps to be an introvert.

At least one pool hall is opening here in NJ next week.
I'd really like to get in some practice but even though our numbers in
NJ are pretty good, I don't think so, at least for a few more weeks.

So, since I'm retired pool, gym, and swimming are my big activities.
None of them a good idea right now.  I'm spending most of my time
fixing things in the house.

As you must know, the virus is out of control here.
NJ is okay but I don't know how long that is going to last.

--
Dan Espen